Before Your Session
We are going to meet! Mamas, life is hard, but planning a portrait session doesn't have to be. Let's sit down over a warm drink and get all of your fears and questions covered. I'm here to be your guide to getting the session you want. Let me hear all of your concerns and I'll tell you exactly what you can expect when you hire me to photograph your loved ones. We will go over everything from the who, the what, the where, and the how all the way to wardrobes and investments. You'll know exactly what to expect up front, and if you have new questions along the way, I'm here!
During Your Session
The big day is here and I'm so excited! I have a few tips to share with you to make the most of your session.
1. Please bring any changes of wardrobe that you may need for your session as well as a comb/brush and any make up for touch ups. Make sure you have the accessories that you would like to use.
2. If we are having a children's session please bring a change of wardrobe for each child as accidents happen. It's best to have a back up outfit for those mishaps.
3. A small snack is wonderful if we should need to take a quick break. Water and something easily and cleanly eaten is best. For children it is also best to secretly pack these snacks so that they do not focus on a promised snack during our session. Let the snack be a surprise should we need to utilize it. I will provide baby wipes and other essentials for quick clean-ups.
4. Don't worry about kids being kids! Seriously, don't worry. As a mother with three kids of my own, I know how worried you may be about kids not cooperating. I'm fully prepared for it. I will take the lead and make this fun for the kids. I come with a bag of tricks!
6. Relax. Don't be uptight about what's to come or what will happen. I will guide you every step of the way. You won't have to worry about posing or when to smile. We are just going to enjoy ourselves while capturing some memories along the way!
After Your Session
This is the most exciting part! After 3 weeks, we will hold your Reveal Night! This is the night where you will see your images for the very first time. I will bring all the treats to you! This is the night you will view and select your images for purchase. We will go over my boutique collections, which offer canvases, framed prints, digital files, and more! As always, you will have the option to select items from the a la carte menu. You choose what you love!
Within 4-6 weeks all custom orders will be ready for delivery. I will bring your art ready to hang and straight to your door!
Thank you once again for choosing Kim Cunningham Photography.